Posted by Victoria on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 6:57pm.
PLEASE, PLEASE CHECK?
Drama: Julius Caesar
1. Caesar returns to Rome during the:
A. Easter holiday
B. Feast of Lupercalia
C. Feast of Diana
D. Ides of March
2. The interaction between the common people and the tribunes in the first scene primarily shows:
A. class conflict
B. happy Roman citizens
C. the celebration of Caesar's victory
D. peaceful Roman society
Who warns Caesar to beware the Ides of March?
C. Cinna the Poet
D. The Soothsayer
The three shouts from the crowd that Brutus and Cassius hear in the first Act represent:
A. general jubilation
B. Caesar turning down a crown that Mark Antony is offering him
C. Caesar accepting a crown that Mark Antony is offering him
D. Caesar describing his victory to the crowd
All of the following are conspirators against Caesar except:
A. Cinna the Poet
Cassius convinces Brutus to join the conspiracy by:
A. paying him
B. forcing him into it
C. sending him unsigned letters
D. having Cinna the Poet write a poem to Brutus
An important symbol or image in Julius Caesar is:
A. the hands
B. the statues
C. the supernatural
D. all of the above
Brutus' wife's name is:
D. Brutus does not have a wife
What is Calpurnia's dream about?
A. she sees a lion in the streets
B. she sees a statue of Caesar bleeding from a hundred wounds
C. she sees Caesar getting stabbed to death in the Senate House
D. she does not have a dream
Who arrives at Caesar's house and interprets Calpurnia's dream?
All of the following are signs of Caesar's pending death except for:
A. Calpurnia's dream
B. the Soothsayer's warning
C. the letter from Artemidorus
D. Mark Antony striking Calpurnia on the Feast of Lupercalia
What does Antony read to the crowd during his speech?
A. the Roman Constitution
B. Caesar's will
C. a letter from Cassius to Brutus
D. a manifesto
Which of the following pairs of men most accurately reflects the political alliances at the end of the play?
A. Brutus and Antony; Caesar and Cassius
B. Octavius and Caesar; Antony and Brutus
C. Octavius and Antony; Brutus and Cassius
D. Octavius and Brutus; Antony and Cassius
How does Portia die?
A. she is stabbed to death
B. she drowns
C. she eats live embers
D. she is bitten by a poisonous snake
Antony's comment, "This was the noblest Roman of them all" refers to which character?
A. Julius Caesar
Caesar is thought to have suffered from which of the following illnesses?
B. delusions of greatness
D. he did not have any illness
: Julius Caesar | Question: 17 of 18
Cicero tells Casca that men interpret omens in their own way. Why is this comment significant in Julius Caesar?
A. it represents the fact that Brutus and Caesar will both misinterpret omens
B. is foreshadows the coming events of the play
C. both a and b
D. none of the above
- English - Brandon, Sunday, July 21, 2013 at 10:15pm
1. B: Feast of Lupercalia
2. A: Class Conflict
3. D: The Soothsayer
4. B: Caesar turning down a crown that Mark Antony is offering him
5. A: Cinna the Poet
6. C: Sending him unsigned letters
7. D: All of the above
8. B: Portia
9. B: she sees a statue of Caesar bleeding from a hundred wounds
10. D: Decius
11. D: Mark Antony striking Calpurnia on the Feast of Lupercalia
12. B: Caesar's will
13. C: Octavius and Antony; Brutus and Cassius
14. C: She eats live embers
15. B: Brutus
16. C: Epilepsy
17. C: Both a and b
18. C: When Calpurnia describes her dream to Caesar
You should get a 94.4%, or 100%; I'm not sure which one is wrong :/
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english help Julius caesar ... - Question 1 Caesar returns to Rome during the: ...
- Julius Caesar-Act 1, Scene 1 - When does the opening scene take place? What ...
- julius caesar - 1. What is the Shakespearean tragic flaw? How did this apply to ...
- 10th grade English - This is my intro for my Julius Caesar essay. _____ ...
- Literature- Julius Caesar - During act 1- scene 2 in julius caesar Brutus begins...
- Julius caesar - I dont understand these questions please help!! 1. A. What ...
- Julius Caesar - please suggest 3 reasons why Brutus' decision to assassinate ...
- english - Which sentence below uses personal pronouns correctly? A. Who touches ...
- Literature - From Act I of "Julius Caesar"/ 1) How do the workmen celebrate as ...
- Julius Caesar - In Act II scene iv of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, what is wrong...