June 28, 2016
Post a New Question
Maths-Integration by Partial Fraction
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Use integration by partial fractions to find
Integral (3x^2-x+2)/(x-1)(x^2+1) dx
Answer This Question
integration by parts
- s- integral s ln (2x+1)dx ? = ln(2x+1)x - s x d( ln (2x+1...
Maths- Integration by partial fractions
- Integral (3x^2-x+2)/(x-1)(x^2+1) dx
- evaluate the integral: y lny dy i know it's integration by parts but i ...
Maths - Integration by parts
- Use the partial ractions to find The integral (3x...
- Perform long division on the integrand, write the proper fraction as a...
- using integration by partial fraction, prove that pi + integral ...
Calculus - Integration
- I came across this problem in my homework, and I was ...
- Please can anyone help with the following problems - thanks...
- find the exact length of the curve y = ln(1-x^2), 0 <= x <= (1/...
- Assuming that: Definite Integral of e^(-x^2) dx over [0,infinity] = ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help