January 22, 2017
Post a New Question
Maths- Integration by partial fractions
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Integral (3x^2-x+2)/(x-1)(x^2+1) dx
Answer This Question
Maths-Integration by Partial Fraction
- Use integration by partial fractions to ...
integration by parts
- s- integral s ln (2x+1)dx ? = ln(2x+1)x - s x d( ln (2x+1...
- Perform long division on the integrand, write the proper fraction as a...
- evaluate the integral: y lny dy i know it's integration by parts but i ...
Maths - Integration by parts
- Use the partial ractions to find The integral (3x...
- Having trouble getting the correct solution. The integral of “x ...
Calculus - Partial Fractions
- What is the integral of 7e^(7t) Divided By e^14t+...
- Assuming that: Definite Integral of e^(-x^2) dx over [0,infinity] = ...
- evaluate integral or state that it is diverges integral -oo, -2 [2/(x...
- Please can anyone help with the following problems - thanks...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help