Posted by Jman on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 2:12pm.
The painting is The Family of Carlos lV.
1. What is Goya's style of painting? Is he part of a larger art movment.
2. What art principles did he use? How? Where?
Please Help Me.
- Art - Jman, Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 2:28pm
- Art - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 2:32pm
Read all VERY CAREFULLY and take good notes.
Let us know what you decide to write.
- Art - Jman, Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 2:32pm
ok thank you
- Art - Jman, Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 2:54pm
Now im confused
- Art - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 2:58pm
We aren't mind-readers!! You'll need to explain.
- Art - Jman, Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 3:27pm
- Art - bboy, Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 1:32am
i feal u
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Art - "What is Goya's style of painting? Is he part of a larger art movement?"
- Art ~ Goya & His Painting - What message was goya trying to send when he ...
- Art ~ Goya & His Painting - What message was Goya trying to send when he ...
- 3rd grade-art - In the art piece "Diego on My Mind" by Frida Kahlo, what can be ...
- Art ~Help! - What principles did Goya use when he painted Carlos IV of Spain? ...
- VOCAB - Overtime, his work grew dark and moody. He began to paint angry scenes ...
- Art - This art movement presents a celebration of the American wilderness and ...
- art - What exactly are modern and contemporary art? For school, I have to paint ...
- art - what art principle did goya use to paint charles iv and family?
- art history - which alphabet goes to which meaning? faux surface _ eclecticism _...