Posted by Jessie on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 2:22pm.
Could someone please give me some examples of the following peices of grammar?
Thank you very much!
7th Grade Literature - Writeacher, Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 2:43pm
modifiers = adjectives and adverbs
articles = a, an, the
prepositions = http://www.towson.edu/ows/prepositions.htm
interjections = http://www.english-grammar-revolution.com/list-of-interjections.html
7th Grade Literature - Jessie, Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 3:29pm
Okay. Thank you so very much! I Appreciate the help and now I understand. Thanks!!
7th Grade Literature - Writeacher, Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 4:03pm
You're very welcome!
7th Grade Literature - courtney, Monday, September 9, 2013 at 5:19pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- civics 7th grade - What were some problems under the articles of confederation? ...
- Grammar - Which of the following sentences displays an INCORRECT use of ...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- english - hi just wondering if someone could give me tips on dangling modifiers...
- english - what is an interjection? Try www.dictionary.com what key would you use...
- 7th grade English Ms. Sue please - 1. Which of the following examples of ...
- 7th grade - You need to give examples for someone else if they would need help ...
- FRENCH HELP - I don't get french It is to hard help me understand plz someone ...
- grammar - It's been too long... someone please help - 4th grade grammar, simple ...
- 7th grade grammar - Hey Ms. Sue, thank you for the website. It helped Juliana a ...