posted by mythreyee on .
Find the verb in each sentence.
1. The people believe in the giant.
2. Clearly, the giant cares about the town of Barletta.
3. Unfortunately, an army attacks the town.
4. The people quickly identify the trouble.
5. With a little thought, the giant solves the problem.
6. He cuts an onion into two pieces.
7. The tears run down his face.
8. the army fears the giant and his friends.
9. At the end of the story the soldiers leave town.
What is the physical action and mental action in the above verb in each sentence.