Posted by Erick on Monday, December 10, 2012 at 2:24pm.
IM STUCK ON THESE :(
1. What is the equation for shifting the standard sine curve +2 units horizontally?
A. y = sin (x + 2)
B. y = sin x + 2
C. y = sin x − 2
D. y = sin (x − 2)
3. What is tan-¹ √3/3 ?
4. cot–1 −0.57735 is approximately
5. What is the period of y=√3sin(1/3x-1/3)?
10. 16. Which of these statements are true??
(i) The domain of the inverse cosine function (y = cos–1 x) is –1 ≤ x ≤ 1.
(ii) The range of the inverse sine function (y = sin–1 x) is 0 ≤ y ≤ p.
(iii) The range of the inverse tangent function (y = tan–1 x) is –p/2 < y < p/2.
A. (i) and (ii)
B. (i), (ii), and (iii)
C. (ii) and (iii)
D. (i) and (iii)
11. What is the frequency of y=tan(π/3x)
14. How many solutions does the system y=x
y=tan x have?
A. Infinitely many
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Trigonometry - IM STUCK ON THESE :( 1. What is the equation for shifting the ...
- Math - Find the equation of a sine wave that is obtained by shifting the graph ...
- tigonometry - expres the following as sums and differences of sines or cosines ...
- Trigonometry - Solve the equation for solutions in the interval 0<=theta<...
- Math - If y = sin−1 x, then sin y = x,−π/2 ≤ y ≤ ...
- trig - Reduce the following to the sine or cosine of one angle: (i) sin145*cos75...
- math - Eliminate the parameter (What does that mean?) and write a rectangular ...
- Trig - 4. Asked to simplify the expression sin(180−è), Rory volunteered ...
- TRIG! - Posted by hayden on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:05pm. sin^6 x + cos^6...
- Calculus - Consider the function f(x)=sin(1/x) Find a sequence of x-values that ...