July 4, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, December 9, 2012
25 is increase to 100
What is the percent of change?
, Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 8:30pm
100 - 25 = 75
75/25 = 3.0 = 300 %
Answer this Question
- How do you solve percent of change? My problem says identify the percent ...
7th grade math Ms. Sue please
- 1. The price of a radio changes from $40.00 to $...
Math for Steve or someone good at math
- 1. Find the percent of change when the ...
7th grade ath Ms. Sue only 1 question please
- 5. Sara raised her score on a ...
math - marginal analyis
- A factory's output is Q=600K^1/2L^1/3 units, (read 600...
- write 3/8 as a percent 3/8 = 0.375 0.375 * 100 = 37.5% Change the ...
- The sales department tells management that they can increase revenue...
- Find each percent of change. Describe the percent of change as an...
- 1.Between 1950 and 2004, the world population increased ...
- Find the percent of change from $48 to $53.76. State whether the change ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.