Post a New Question

Keyboarding and word processing

posted by on .

If you're compling a list of sources you used for your report in MLA style, the list is called a

A. references list
B. bigliography
C. work-cited list.
D. source list.

I think the answer is "C"

  • Keyboarding and word processing - ,

    Well, I guess C is closest. It's called a Works Cited list.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question