Posted by Sandia on Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 5:16pm.
Which of the following sentences contains a berb in the present tense?
A. Jessica "enjoys" running.
B. Grandma had "sent" us cookies.
C. We "left" early.
D. They are "walking" around the lake.
Note" The verbs in the sentences are
I think the answer is "A"
English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 5:21pm
English - Sandia, Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 5:23pm
Thank you Ms. Sue
English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 5:24pm
You're welcome, Sandia.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Write the verbs in the following sentences. Then identify each verb as...
- LA - which sentences has a proper subject verb agreement? A. Grandma and Aunt ...
- English - 4.)Which word or phrase is closest in meaning to the word unanimous? a...
- English - 6.)Which of the following sentences contains a verb that is correctly...
- English - • Write five sentences about the role of education in successful ...
- English (Check) - Underline the verbs in the past tense and circle the verbs in ...
- English - I need to write five sentences on the role of education in successful ...
- spanish - Form complete sentences using the information provided. Use indirect ...
- Art - I left out the following sentences. Thank you, Writeacher 1) Transform the...
- math - jessica baked 10 dozen cookies.she left 1/8 of the baked cookies home and...