Posted by jake on Friday, December 7, 2012 at 7:53pm.
Jerome, Kevin, & Seth shared a submarine sandwich. Jerome ate 1/2 of the sandwich, Kevin ate 1/3 of the sandwich and Seth ate the rest. What is the ration of Jerome's share to Kevin's share to Seth's share?
- 8th grade math - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 7:55pm
The least common denominator of 1/2 and 1/3 is 6.
1/2 = 3/6
1/3 = 2/6
How much does that leave for Seth?
- 8th grade math - Mac, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 7:59pm
Get a common denominator
If you have a/6 and b/6 and c/6, then a:b:c would be the ratio and a+b+c=6
- 8th grade math - Emily, Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 8:26pm
1/3 for Seth. The ratio is 3:2:1
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade math - kate ate 3/3 of sandwich. cao ate 7/7 of a sandwich that was ...
- math - kevin bought a 3-foot sandwich for his .Hew figured out that each guest ...
- 3rd grade math - when they arrived at jill's, her mother served them a deli ...
- reading - Lourdes ate 25% of a sandwich. Mitch ate 50% ot a different sandwich. ...
- Math :( - jerome and tyler meet in the local pizza parlor after their saturday ...
- math - John ate 1/3 of a sandwich. How many sixths of the sandwich did he eat?
- Maths - 10 Paula asked 30 students what they ate for lunch. All the students had...
- Math - Barb and tammy shared a sub sandwich, but while Tammy was setting the ...
- math - 1. Rachel, Olivia, and Deon make their own pizzas. All three pizzas are ...
- 3rd grade math - tyrone and jerome have the same number of marbles. 3/6 of ...