Posted by BaileyBubble on Friday, December 7, 2012 at 1:14pm.
Match the correct form of the ver être with the subject pronoun.
24. Nous sommes intelligents. This sentence tells us:
I am smart.
He is smart.
We are smart.
You are smart.
25. La femme est rousse. This tells us:
The man is red-headed.
The girl is red-headed.
I am red-headed.
The woman is red-headed.
26. Comment es-tu? This question asks
about a person's health.
about what a person is like.
how a person is feeling today.
what a person is wearing.
27. Adjectives in French change gender depending on
who is speaking.
who is listening.
who is writing.
who is being described.
28. Which of the following says "a big book" in French?
un livre grand
le grand livre
une grande livre
un grand livre
29. Which of the following says "some strong men" in French?
les hommes forts
des forts hommes
des hommes forts
les forts hommes
- French help please!!! - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 1:16pm
If you post your carefully considered answers (not guesses), we'll be glad to check them.
- French help please!!! - Anonymous, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 1:18pm
those aren't guesses those are answer choices.
- French help please!!! - BaileyBubble, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 1:18pm
sorry I forgot to type my name
- French help please!!! - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 1:19pm
Please post your answers.
- French help please!!! - BaileyBubble, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 1:22pm
ive tried to do 1-6 but I keep getting confused.
- French help please!!! - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 1:29pm
24 - 27 are right.
28 and 29 are wrong.
Study this site.
Study these sites for the first six questions.
- French help please!!! - BaileyBubble, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 1:33pm
thanks ms. sue. can you take a look at my GEOMETRY HELP ASAP!!!! question please? its under anonymous.
- French help please!!! - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 2:00pm
Sorry -- but I don't know how to do your geometry problem.
- French help please!!! - BaileyBubble, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 2:40pm
alright. thanks anyways.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- french - Can you help me with these sentences. I have to translate them into ...
- French for Mischa - PRESENT TENSE OF AVOIR AND ETRE: avoir = to have AFFIRMATIVE...
- French 1 - Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. REWRITE means ...
- french - For this writing assignment, you are going to see words out of order ...
- French - Could you please check these thanks. Directions: Rewrite the sentecnes ...
- French - Please check these: I don't know how to do some of the accents sorry:( ...
- French - I have to write sentences in passé composé, using the subject and verb ...
- French - Can someone please check my work? Write a short paragraph about your ...
- french please help - Donnez-moi un exemple des accords qu'on fait avec il,elle,...
- French - could you please check these thanks Directions: Connaître et savoir: ...