Posted by robert on Friday, December 7, 2012 at 12:26pm.
If I have 25 balls in a bowl 10 black,5 blue ,5 green ,5 red . what is the probability of me pulling out a red? 1/5 ,4/5,2/10,1/25 etc....
math - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 12:29pm
5 balls out of 25 balls
5/25 = ?
math - robert, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 12:39pm
those were my choices
math - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 12:39pm
math - robert, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 12:46pm
math - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 12:50pm
math - robert, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 12:53pm
Thank you ,I think I chose that answer but I did erase at one time and chose 4/5.Find out soon enough ,working on GED and it has been some years.
math - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 12:54pm
And you're welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - There are 3 red balls and 7 blue balls in Bowl A, and 8 red balls and 2 ...
- Math - There are 20 balls in a bowl. 7 black, 6 blue, 5 green, 4 red, and 3 ...
- statistics - Suppose a box has eight differently colored tennis balls in it. The...
- probability - A bowl contains only red marbles, blue marbles and green marbles. ...
- probability - A jar contains 3 red balls and 2 green balls. You draw one ball at...
- Finite Math - A bowl contains 10 red balls, 5 blue balls, and 8 green balls. A ...
- statistics - A jar contains 7 red balls, 5 green balls, 4 blue balls, and 3 ...
- stats - A jar contains 7 black balls and 25 red balls. You take 2 out without ...
- Math - Assume that you are drawing two balls without replacement from an urn ...
- Pre Algebra Probability - Each of two urns contains green balls and red balls. ...