Posted by Donna on Friday, December 7, 2012 at 1:58am.
I have a power point presentation and need some help. Focus of the Final Project
The summative assignment is to develop a PowerPoint presentation designed for a parent meeting. The goal is to inform parents of how your program aligns curriculum plans with early learning standards, educate parents on Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP), provide examples of specific curriculum/activity plans, share assessment strategies, and advocate for the importance of play and socialization in young children’s learning.
Your PowerPoint presentation must include:
An introduction to early learning standards and the program’s vision for young children’s learning
Identification of developmentally appropriate practices for teaching young children
An overview of a lesson plan for each of the following:
Details outlining the importance of play and socialization in young children’s learning, growth, and development
Assessment strategies for the assessment of children’s learning, growth, and development
Resource list to include a list of books, web pages, and/or other resources used to plan curriculum
Summary of the importance of early learning standards and well-planned activities, and how these foster young children’s learning
Preparing the Final Project
You are encouraged to creatively address the material using graphics, visuals, charts, and/or graphs as appropriate. Slides should be designed to clearly and concisely address the material. The PowerPoint presentation must be formatted according to APA style, including a title and reference slide and citations within the slides as needed. You must use a minimum of three resources in addition to the course text. The notes portion of the PowerPoint slides may be utilized to provide additional information or explanation. Along with the PowerPoint, you must submit a word document title page within the dropbox
The Final Project must:
Must be ten to fifteen slides in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate title slide with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Must address the topic with critical thought.
Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference slide, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
How do I start and what format should it be in? Times new roman? what size text? 12? Do I have to do a separate explanation page? I just don't understand fully can anyone help me?
- ECE 203 - Donna, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 1:59am
Does the title page need to be first?
- ECE 203 - Writeacher, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 7:52am
- ECE 203 - Writeacher, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 10:12am
This website will tell you everything you need to know about APA guidelines for the format of your paper (margins, etc.), as well as how to do reference and citation correctly.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- mt450 - Now that you have turned in your Simulation Final Project paper, the ...
- home ec - As chief officer of the Northwest Veterans' Home, you are preparing ...
- literature - Your strategy meeting with the project managers was very efficient...
- HCA 220 - I need help with a draft of final presentation it's due Tuesday and I ...
- college class - What are some of the benefits of utilizing a power point ...
- criminal justice - The final project for CJS 200 is comprehensive, designed to ...
- science - 2. Assignment: Psychological Disorders’ Presentation For this ...
- HCA/220 - I have a final due within this week. I have to create a 15-20 slide ...
- science- need some help - ms. Sue I have to do a powerpoint presentation I do ...
- health - need help with power point for hcr/210 final project records management...