Posted by Molly on Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 6:25pm.
Can u correctly write these sentences in Spanish,plz?
1. I'm very proud of my son.
2. He can spell his name backward and forward.
3. What's his name?
4. How much does a new car cost in America?
5. You must be very rich.
If tried already this is wat I got, plz double check
1. Estoy muy orgulloso de mi hijo.
2. Él puede deletrear su nombre hacia atrás y adelante.
3.¿Cuál es su nombre?
4. ¿Cuánto cuesta un nuevo coche en América?
5. Usted debe ser muy rico.
- Spanish - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 6:29pm
I sent this to Sra.
- Spanish - Molly, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 6:32pm
Ok:) thanks I Appreciate it!!!!!
- Spanish - Molly, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 6:38pm
And does la frente mean forehead?
- Spanish - SraJMcGin, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 10:53am
Yes, la frente can mean the forehead. The only one I'd change is #3. ¿Cómo se llama?
As for #4, it makes a difference where you place the adjective "nuevo" as to whether you mean a brand new car or a car that could be an older model but ne to the purchaser.
The usual placement of adjectives is after the noun. un coche nuevo = a new (brand new) car. Placing it before the noun can change the meaning. un nuevo coche = a different, another car
- Spanish - Molly, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 2:39pm
Thanxz a buch:)!!!!
- Spanish - Molly, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 3:09pm
- Spanish - rachel, Monday, July 25, 2016 at 10:54am
1) Yo tengo
2) Nosotros tenemos
3) Tu vienes
4) Nosotros venimos
5) El/ella sale
6) El/ella vuelve
need to write with puntuations and spanish astrics if needed
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - what are the parts of a spanish name like where does the fathers last ...
- Maths - hello my name is lauren and I am in year 6. I don't no how to spell ...
- @SraJMcGin Spanish Check - Hola! SraJMcGin was helping me yesterday with my ...
- Spanish - I have to do a Spanish News report and weather report. I have No idea ...
- Chemistry - Write IUPAC name of the following alkanes: 1. (CH3)3-C-CH2-CH2-CH3 ...
- English - Hello. I will be very grateful for your advice. Which is correct: a) ...
- Chemistry - IGNORE MY FIRST POST. I CORRECTED THIS ONE Write IUPAC name of the ...
- Spanish - I have to do a menu for a restaurant in Spanish but I don't know how I...
- SPANISH - NAME OF A FAMOUS SPANISH PERSON WHO MADE A DIFFERENCE IN THE UNITED ...
- spanish - it is a crossword puzzle 4 letters and it says Dan is a _ _ _ _ name ...