Posted by Delilah on Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 5:31pm.
Which of these is selectively permeable?
The process that releases energy without using oxygen is ____.
The chromosomes in the nucleus of a cell contain a code known as ____.
A cell that has two of every kind of chromosome is ____.
Each human skin cell has ____ pairs of chromosomes.
In ____ a body part regrows and may form a new organism.
11. window screen
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please only 5 questions - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 5:33pm
I do not know!!
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please only 5 questions - Anonymous, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 5:36pm
11, 12, 13, 14 are correct
15 and 16 are incorrect.
Number 15: The normal human diploid cell (this includes skin cells) has 46 chromosomes. 23 from each parent.
Number 16: Budding is when a part is lost and a new organism may grow from the lost part. Regeneration is when the lost part regrows on the original organism not a new organism.
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please only 5 questions - Delilah, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 6:10pm
To "Anonymous": Actually, my answers to 15 and 16 were correct.
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please only 5 questions - Anonymous, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 6:14pm
I see my mistake in 15...pairs.
16...not so much. Regeneration doesn't include the ability to form a new organism after the loss of a body part.
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please only 5 questions - peace, Monday, December 31, 2012 at 3:58pm
All of your questions are correct you are a very smart girl you don't need to ask for help do your studies and you will get it right if you get some wrong that is okay just study some more you will learn from your mistakes! I PROMISE
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please only 5 questions - peace, Monday, December 31, 2012 at 9:38pm
All of your anwsers are correct you are very SMART you don't need help on your homework yeh sometimes you make mistakes but that is how you learn in life you need to learn how t othings on your own to prepare for collage and what happens if someone cheats you and gives you all the wrong anwsers when your anwsers were all correct you could have had an A so come on trust in yourself
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - What does selectively permeable mean???? A. selectively permeable ...
- Science help!!!! - What does selectively permeable mean???? A. selectively ...
- science and english only for ms sue - what the steps to the water cycle and what...
- SCIENCE - TAKE A BOWL OF WATER AND PLACE IT NEAR A SUNLIT WINDOW. PLACE A MIRROR...
- 7th grade language arts Ms. Sue please - 4. Which of the following is a ...
- Environmental Science - Answer the questions about the following processes in ...
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please - 2. The smallest unit of life is the _____. (1...
- 7th grade science ~ FOR MS. SUE - What would life be without organisms?
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - 1. 3w – 10w (1 point) 13w –7w –7 7w 2. y + 1.2y...
- physics - The rear window in a car is approximately a rectangle, 1.1 m wide and ...