Posted by Delilah on Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 5:26pm.
The smallest unit of life is the _____.
The nucleus is the largest of the _____.
Which is not found in animal cells?
rough endoplasmic reticulum
smooth endoplasmic reticulum
Which of these measures will not help a viral infection?
controlling animals that spread disease
improving sanitary conditions
Organic compounds always contain ____.
Which of these is NOT part of an atom?
The passive transport of water through a membrane is ____.
6. central vacuole
7. controlling animals that spread disease
7th grade science Ms. Sue please - Anonymous, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 5:42pm
All of those are correct except for number 7.
Number 7: Controlling animals that spread disease is a good way of preventing viral transmission of disease. Swine flu is a good example of this. Antibiotics, however, have NO effect on viruses at all.
7th grade science Ms. Sue please - This Girl, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 6:09pm
Hold on I just took this test.
All are correct but 7 it is antibiotics.
7th grade science Ms. Sue please - Delilah, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 6:09pm
7th grade science Ms. Sue please - This Girl, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 6:41pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- BIOLOGY - From your knowledge of the size and density of cell components and the...
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please check - Hi! Can you check my answers please and...
- Biology help needed bad! - A biologist discovers a new unicellular organism and ...
- science - 1.Leeuwenhoek’s invention of the _____ made the development of the ...
- 7th grade science help Ms. Sue please! - 1. Most of the life of any cell is ...
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please - 1. What steps in meiosis are similar to steps...
- 7th grade science help - why is the process that takes place in mitochondria ...
- Biology - Word box : Synthesis, Lysosome, Enzymes, Mitochondrion, Cristae, self ...
- science - Gene therapy research uses _______ to alter defective hereditary ...
- Biology - Word box : eukaryote, prokaryote, cytoplasm, cell membrane, ...