Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 1:47pm.
i think its 22
Solve the proportion using cross products.
- Mia Math - Anonymous, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 1:47pm
- Mia Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 1:50pm
Your answer is not correct.
22/55 = 12/M
22M = 55 * 12
22M = 660
M = 660/22
M = ?
- Mia Math - Anonymous, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 1:51pm
- Mia Math - syn, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 1:53pm
- Mia Math - This Girl, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 2:46pm
Anybody, Can you help me on mine? It is the science one. Just go to the list where it says current questions then you will see science then it will say This Girl. That is me. I really need help. I am starting to fail science and my semester is almost up.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- cross product - Explain how to solve the proportion 14/9=x/54 using cross ...
- Math I need help ASAP! I'm getting timed - Which ratios form a proportion? 1. 4/...
- Math - 1. Determine which ratio forms a proportion with 9/5 by finding a common ...
- Mathematics - Solve the proportion using cross products. Round to the nearest ...
- math - Solve the proportion using cross products. 20 Miles 15 Miles ________ = ...
- pre-algebra - how do i solve proportions??? please help!! And how do i kno what ...
- Math - Please Check My Answer I don't know if they are right or wrong and if ...
- Math - solve the proportion using cross products. 20 miles/60 hours=16 miles/h ...
- math plz help!!!!!!! - which ratios form a proportion? A) 4/5 , 20/25 B) 8/12 , ...
- math - To solve for the following proportion, you could use equivalent ratios, ...