Posted by This Girl on Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 1:41pm.
__________ is one type of genetic engineering, in which a normal allele is placed into a virus. (1 point)
A color blind test
Human insulin can be produced by _______, which introduces DNA from one organism into a _______. (1 point)
gene therapy; virus
selective breeding; plant
genetic engineering; vaccine
recombinant DNA; bacterium
Which of these is used to improve the phenotype of plants? (1 point)
Which is a genetic disorder that gene therapy may correct? (1 point)
type I diabetes
My answers are:
1. Gene Therapy
2. recombinant DNA; bacterium
Was I correct?
Science - This Girl, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 2:03pm
Are they correct? I need help.
Science - This Girl, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 2:18pm
Science - This Girl, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 2:46pm
Ms.Sue, Can you help me on mine? It is the science one. Just go to the list where it says current questions then you will see science then it will say This Girl. That is me. I really need help. I am starting to fail science and my semester is almost up.
Science - Anonymous, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 4:12pm
im in connections too!
Science - This Girl, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 4:40pm
Cool! 7th grade?
Science - amir, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 2:28pm
lol cool!! im in connections too in 7th grade
Science - E.M, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 12:17pm
1. gene therapy
2. recombinat DNA:bacterium
3. selective breeding
4. cystic fibrosis
100% correct. I got 100% on this test
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- This is Urgent Science - 1. __________ is one type of genetic engineering, in ...
- Science help needed - Posted by This Girl on Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 1:...
- Science - Scientists have inserted the gene for human insulin into bacteria. ...
- Plz check - 1. Blood type in humans is controlled by ____ alleles with an ...
- biology help - color blindness is a sex linked disorder caused by recessive ...
- science - can a color blind female have a son that has normal vision? color ...
- Biology - Genetic engineering is the manipulation of genes using cloning and ...
- life science - ok i really need help. like really bad. cant figure it out. ok ...
- 7th grade science - 1. How many chromosomes do human sex cells have? (1 point) ...
- 7th grade science ASAP - 1. How many chromosomes do human sex cells have? (1 ...