Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:40pm.
Read the sentenced Add quotation marks where needed
We went to the movies last night, Brianna said.
"We went to the movies last night," Brianna said.
Just wait, Gail said, and I will get it for you.
"Just wait," Gail said,"and I will get it for you."
I need help with my English homework, my brother said.
"I need help with my English homework," my brother said.
Mrs.Johnson yelled, Look out for that car!
Mrs.Johnson yelled,"Look out for that car!"
There is room for one more, Mr.Jones declared.
"There is room for one more," Mr.Jones declared.
I know a shortcut, Rafael said.
"I know a shortcut," Rafael said.
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:42pm
English - Jerald, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:52pm
Thank you Ms. Sue! :)
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:56pm
You're welcome, Jerald.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar Help - Choose the sentence that contains no error in capitalization or ...
- story problem - 350 people went to the movies on Saturday. more people went to ...
- english - Question #1 Is the following sentence written correctly? Yes or no? 1...
- ENGLISH - In which of these sentences are quotation marks used incorrectly? A. "...
- psychology and charlene - MY QUESTION after you read the story: Do you agree/...
- ela - proof read for me He went to eat toast and then he went to buy cards. One ...
- math - Brianna works at a sunglass shop. She earns $9 per hour and a $1 ...
- English - 1. "He is very nice," said Bill. 2. " How nice he is!" Bill said. 3. "...
- English - Read the dialogue. Then rewrite the dialogue on the lines. Add ...
- English - 1. A few day ago, I went to the zoo with Chanmi and Mina...