Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:28pm.
Read the sentences Add the necessary semicolons
I watched television last night consequently, I did not do well on today's test
; after night
My dad is a great cook I really like his food
; after cook
We were sorry to lose the tree on the other hand, the garden gets more s un
; after tree
Dad wants to watch a movie Mom wants to watch a game show
There is really nothing on television besides, I need to do some work on my project
; after television
The book was good I like the characters
The swimming race started the swimmers dove into the pool
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:37pm
English - Jerald, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:40pm
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:42pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I have a few doubts on two sentences. 1) Can you say that a TV ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 11:58pm. Posted by ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 10:03pm. 1. We had to ...
- English - He is a good cook. (What does this sentence above mean? Which ones are...
- English - 1. We watched TV for two hours. 2. We watched TV at night/ at the shop...
- Health - What are the four basic food safety principles that work together to ...
- HEALTH! - What are the four basic food safety principles that work together to ...
- Language Arts - Which of the following sentences contains a pronoun in the ...
- English - 1. We had to cook the turkey for six hours. 2. We had to cook the ...
- English - 1. I am a good cook, amn't I? 2. I am a good cook, aren't I? 3. I am a...