Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:28pm.
Read the sentences Add the necessary semicolons
I watched television last night consequently, I did not do well on today's test
; after night
My dad is a great cook I really like his food
; after cook
We were sorry to lose the tree on the other hand, the garden gets more s un
; after tree
Dad wants to watch a movie Mom wants to watch a game show
There is really nothing on television besides, I need to do some work on my project
; after television
The book was good I like the characters
The swimming race started the swimmers dove into the pool
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:37pm
- English - Jerald, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:40pm
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:42pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. We watched TV for two hours. 2. We watched TV at night/ at the shop...
- English - I have a few doubts on two sentences. 1) Can you say that a TV ...
- English - I included the sentences I was most doubtful about. Thank you. 1) In ...
- English - Could you please check if the following sentences are possible? Thank ...
- ENGLISH - An angel, robed in spotless white, Bent down and kissed the sleeping ...
- English - I left out the following sentences. Thank you very much. 1) In each ...
- Language Arts - Which of the following sentences contains a pronoun in the ...
- English - I still have to include a few more exercises. Thank you very much. 1) ...
- English - Just one more doubt. Are all alternatives possible except the last? ...
- English - 1. I always worry the night before a big test. 2. I always worry at ...