Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:12pm.
what is necessary to win a war?
- history - Anonymous, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:12pm
sorry i refreshed and it put the same question
- history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:18pm
Wars are usually won by the side with the largest military forces, the most determination, the best technology, and the most strategic advantages.
- history - Mystery Girl, Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 1:33pm
To win a war , you must become a war.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- US History Since 1876 - Did the United States win the war for the Allied Powers...
- world history - what did support for the war effort by women help them win in ...
- history - What would be some supporting ideas to the statement the north didn't ...
- history - why didn't the germans win the war ?
- history - . Compare and contrast the British and the American conduct of the war...
- u.s. history - What were the souths stragies to win the civil war?
- history - Why dia America win the Revolutionary War?
- History - Why have Americans decided to go war to win their independence?
- History - I don't know if this one is right or not. I've been stuck on this ...
- world history quick question - Who fought who in the North American war? Why did...