Posted by Randy on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 8:32pm.
- There are less than 40 members of the Landowners Association. These memebers vote on various proposals. All the members were present at a meeting and all voted on each of two proposals. On the first proposal 4 times as many memebers voted yes to those who voted no, On the second proposal 6 times as many voted yse as voted no. How many members are there?
-Four students tried to find the sum of the first 21 positive prime numbers. Bob got 709, Ned got 711, Matt got 712, and Lee got 713. Who was correct?
-The stegosaurus was 30 feet in length, weighed about 3500 pounds and had a brain that weighed only 3 ounces. An adult human male weighing 175 pounds has a brain weighing about 3 pounds. The ratio brain-weight/total-weight of a human is about _______ times greater than that of a stegosaurus.
- Joe is reading a book that needed 795 digits to number the pages. If the book started on page 1, how many pages are there in the book Joe is reading?
- Algebra - Cassandra, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 10:23pm
The second one:
The fourth one:
304= 3 digits
- Algebra - Randy, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 1:08am
I am confused, why did you not count the page one? Can you explain?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- economics - The 31 members of the board of the Student S. Inc. are about to take...
- Algebra 9R (NYS) - HELP!!!! - A hotel charges $20 for the use of its dining room...
- Math - There are 24 members in a comunity block association. Only 18 ot them ...
- math - im having problems with these word problems. A bill is sent to the ...
- Math - 4 students are running for club president in a club with 50 members. How ...
- history - a. Which statement about the Ku Klux Klan during Reconstruction is NOT...
- % equation, rounding, and problem solving - 1) If a 16 oz. bottle of shampoo ...
- math - 3/5 of the female members and 1/3 of the male members attended a meeting...
- world civilization, need help A.S.A.P!!! - What social, economic, and political ...
- math - Your track coach tells you that your team's meeting is canceled. He asks ...