Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:32pm.
Read the sentence add missing exclamation marks, question marks or periods
John lives at 5044 Colonial Dr
John lives at 5044 Colonial Dr.
Did Dr Brown talk to you before class
Did Dr.Brown talk to you before class?
Have you learned about Dr Martin Luther King Jr
Have you learned about Dr.Martin Luther King Jr?
J K Rowling is an amazing author.
J.K. Rowling is an amazing author.
Did you find the answer to number 21
Did you find the answer to number 21?
Hey I'm still on the phone
Hey! I'm still on the phone.
That was a terrible movie
That was a terrible movie!
This is due on Dec 5th
This is due on Dec 5th.
I just met Johnny Depp
I just met Johnny Depp!
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:33pm
All are correct except #3.
English - Jerald, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:36pm
Have you learned about Dr.Martin Luther King, Jr?
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:52pm
Put a space after the period after "Dr" and it'll be perfect!
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:53pm
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 7:00pm
Ah, yes ... Ms. Sue's right ... there needs to be that period after Jr and before the question mark.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4 grade math - If ms smith class read for 450hrs this month. Ms Brown class read...
- sociology - i have got a sociology question..and i don't know on what really to ...
- Math - *Edited* (thanks Alex!) In a class, 4/5 of the girls have brown hair. Of ...
- To Laruen ~ - Please do not use all-caps when you type or umpteen thousand ...
- English - John often comes late to class. In these sentence,Can i change the ...
- maths - ques1)43% of 50, 14%of30, 23%of71 ques2)18 children in a class have ...
- Math ? - I have a dilemma; my English professor doesn’t give us our grades so I ...
- science computer - The program will accept the final marks of a group of ...
- Math - The ratio of the number of boys to the number of girls in Mr. Brown's ...
- QUOTATION MARKS - Question 12 Put ________ around a person's exact words. ...