Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:31pm.
The sales tax rate is 6.9%.
a. Find the tax paid for a pair of boots with a list price of $128.
b. What is the total cost of the pair of boots? (1 point)
Doug is a salesperson in a retail store and earns $75 per week, plus 15% of his weekly sales. If Doug makes $555 one week, what are his sales for that week? (1 point)
Last year, a poll of 1,000 voters conducted by the staff of Senator Chun found that 522 people approved of the job the senator was doing. This year, a new poll of 1,000 voters shows that 423 people approve of the senator’s performance. Find the percent of change in the number of voters who approve of the senator’s performance, and identify it as an increase or decrease. (1 point)
The owner of an audio store received a shipment of portable stereos at a cost of $102.30 each. If he sells the stereos for $181.99 each, what is the percent of markup? Round to the nearest whole percent. (1 point)
In Store A, a book that regularly sells for $24.99 is on sale at 15% off. In Store B, the same book regularly sells for $27.99 and is on sale at 25% off. Which store sells the book for the lower sale price? (1 point)
Store A; Store A’s sale price is $18.74, and Store B’s sale price is $23.79.
Store A; Store A’s sale price is $18.74, and Store B’s sale price is $20.99.
Store B; Store A’s sale price is $21.24, and Store B’s sale price is $20.99.
Store B; Store A’s sale price is $21.24, and Store B’s sale price is $23.79.
Find the final balance in an account with $730 invested at 3% annual simple interest for 4 years. (1 point)
11. $8.83; $136.83
13. 19%; decrease
Thanks for checking! I don't know how to solve #15, so can you just give a little help? Thanks so much!
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue help please thanks - Mac, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:51pm
15) if it is 15% off ,then the sale price is 100 -15 or 85%
If it is 25% off, the sale price is 75%
16) your are asking for the FINAL balance not finding the interest
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue help please thanks - Kayla Mitchell, Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 4:59pm
A store purchases a t-shirt for 8.10. The store marks up the price by 90%. What is the retail price of the t-shirt ? Helpp?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - What percent of 25 is 10? A)10=x•25;40% ** B)10=x•25;250% C)25=x•10;4...
- 7th grade math help Ms. Sue please - How do you find the sales tax of something...
- Sales tax - tom paid 695.5 for a tv when 7% sales tax was included in that price...
- 7th grade math help Ms. Sue quick please - HELLPPP ME PLEASE I ONLY KNOW THE ...
- math (sales tax) - Jill bought supplies at a hardware store that cost $41.75. If...
- Math !... - Hi, Can You Please Help Me? What is the amount of sales tax owed on ...
- 7th grade math - 1. Price of the dolls: $12.99 A. Price of the dolls with a 5% ...
- Math Problem (please help) - State sales tax is based on retail price. An item ...
- government(taxes) - I am looking for a list of California state taxes. So far ...
- 7th grade Math - MegaMart collects a sales tax equal to 1/16 of the retail price...