Posted by Rachel on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:19pm.
Why do you think the Muslims were not able to conquer most of that continent??
History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:27pm
History - Olivia: Help me Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:31pm
Either Africa or Asia. I think
History - Rachel, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:34pm
Its either Africa or asia
History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:52pm
Both continents are huge and their people had long-established their own religions.
History - joey, Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 9:01pm
i have no clue what so ever so ya sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
History - Lilly, Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 12:43am
It is Europe.
History - ..., Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 8:10pm
It might be 3 of them for a reason...
IDK - IDK, Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 8:27pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Why wernt Muslims able to conquer most of Europe
- History - 10. After Saladin recaptured Jerusalem in 1187, what allowed the ...
- ETH 125 - click on the box in from your selected answer.There is only one ...
- Social studies - Why did Pope Urban II call for christians to go on a Crusade? ...
- 7th grade history - How did the location of the Arabian Peninsula help the ...
- Social Studies - 1.What led to increased trade between Europe and Asia A.The ...
- Global History - How were the Mongols able to conquer so much territory so ...
- ethnics - how do you think an average american's perception of muslims/arab ...
- History of Muslims - 1)what is the reason for the battle of uhud? 2)why did ...
- History - Which group creates the largest land empire in the 12th and 13th ...