Posted by Rachel on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:17pm.
How might the location of the Arabian peninsula have contributed to the rapid spread of Islam??
History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:18pm
It's a crossroads between Africa and Asia.
History - Mary kate, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:21pm
History - Chelsea, Friday, January 8, 2016 at 12:20am
How might the location
History - R'K, Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 8:14pm
The Arabian Peninsula was near water so they could travel easily, and it is near Europe, Africa, and Asia so they can spread Islam to many places.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade history - How did the location of the Arabian Peninsula help the ...
- Its Social Studies! - How did the location of the Arabian Peninsula help the ...
- World History - What factors contributed to Islam's spread to south and ...
- history - what stretches over the arabian peninsula
- History - What was Muhammad's goal for the entire Arabian peninsula?
- History - Identify the changes in the arabian peninsula during the 600's
- History - Which city was located in the Persian Empire? A. Baghdad B. Jerusalem ...
- social studies - how might rapid modernization in the middle east have ...
- english - i'm having a hard time paraphrasing this passage in MLA style and also...
- Islam - How did Islamic civilization spread to encompass such an extensive ...