Posted by katt♥ on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:14pm.
I had to give an interview to a parent about Teens and Cell phones. I got ten questions, gave the interview, and reported results. Thanks for any and all feedback.
Cell Phones and social networking
1) Do you think that teenagers, and kids, need to be more responsible?
2) Should they pay for their own cellular expenses?
3) What do you think is an appropriate age for a cell phone?
4) Do you think that parents being able to get in touch with their child is a valuable excuse for a child to have a cell phone?
5) If a teenager doesn't have phone, do you believe that they would do better on their studies in school?
6) Your son/daughter wants a phone and her/his friends have one, do you get him/her a cellular phone, or have her buy one herself?
7) Do you trust your child enough to let them have a phone without you checking their texts?
8) How old is your child?
9) Have you already given your child, or one of your children a phone, do you plant to do it differently with your next child?
10) Do you find that phones contribute to technology and social networking site addictions?
Me: On what
2)) How responsible they are. I do think that them paying for their own teaches them greater responsibility.
3) That depends on the person
4) No. I think that that is a cop out. It is too easy to lie about where they are.
Me: SO do you think that the child can call from wherever they may be, instead of the cell phone?
5) Yeah. Too many kids are texting in class.
6) If the child is keeping up with with all priorities, then possibly.
7) No, I want to know exactly what is going on.
8) Youngest 7, Middle, 13, Oldest 20. Oldest
9) My oldest child does, he is twenty and no. We had him get it himself, once he got a job.
me: why is that?
10)) They can get on it while they are driving, working, at school, pretty much whenever.
I asked my mother these questions, and she thinks they should be responsible with their priorities.
Answer this Question
Language...Grammar - 1. If they had tried their best, they would have succeeded ...
math - a local television station sends out questionnaires to determine if ...
interview follow up letter - I had an interview a week ago and i still did get ...
7th grade - How do you interview a character in a book?
English - 1. In conducting a personal interview, setting limits on what will be ...
English - Thank you very much for your help. I tried to include a few things, ...
psychology - As an undergraduate Native American college student you have been ...
calculus - I have to do an "interview" with a limit. Any ideas on what i should ...
adult education - at the end of an interview you are asked this question "how is...
English- looking for an art teacher to interview - HI, I made a post a day ago ...