Posted by katt♥ on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 6:14pm.
I had to give an interview to a parent about Teens and Cell phones. I got ten questions, gave the interview, and reported results. Thanks for any and all feedback.
Cell Phones and social networking
1) Do you think that teenagers, and kids, need to be more responsible?
2) Should they pay for their own cellular expenses?
3) What do you think is an appropriate age for a cell phone?
4) Do you think that parents being able to get in touch with their child is a valuable excuse for a child to have a cell phone?
5) If a teenager doesn't have phone, do you believe that they would do better on their studies in school?
6) Your son/daughter wants a phone and her/his friends have one, do you get him/her a cellular phone, or have her buy one herself?
7) Do you trust your child enough to let them have a phone without you checking their texts?
8) How old is your child?
9) Have you already given your child, or one of your children a phone, do you plant to do it differently with your next child?
10) Do you find that phones contribute to technology and social networking site addictions?
Me: On what
2)) How responsible they are. I do think that them paying for their own teaches them greater responsibility.
3) That depends on the person
4) No. I think that that is a cop out. It is too easy to lie about where they are.
Me: SO do you think that the child can call from wherever they may be, instead of the cell phone?
5) Yeah. Too many kids are texting in class.
6) If the child is keeping up with with all priorities, then possibly.
7) No, I want to know exactly what is going on.
8) Youngest 7, Middle, 13, Oldest 20. Oldest
9) My oldest child does, he is twenty and no. We had him get it himself, once he got a job.
me: why is that?
10)) They can get on it while they are driving, working, at school, pretty much whenever.
I asked my mother these questions, and she thinks they should be responsible with their priorities.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - 75% of teenagers own cell phones and ofthose who own cell phones, 87% use...
- public speaking - In conducting a personal interview, setting limits on what ...
- computer studies - the use of cell phones impove productivity? How people van ...
- english - Why are interviews an important tool for gathering information? A. An...
- math - a local television station sends out questionnaires to determine if ...
- Mathematics - A local television station sent out questionnaires to determine ...
- college algebra - suppose the revenue in dollars from selling x cell phones is R...
- interview follow up letter - I had an interview a week ago and i still did get ...
- Interview/Questions (URGENT) - Okay, I have to interview my partner for this ...
- psychology - As an undergraduate Native American college student you have been ...