Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 11:28am.
Who forced Napoleon Bonaparte to abandon plans for an American empire? (1 point)
- Social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 1:02pm
- Social studies - shivani, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 7:56pm
- Social studies - ShufflerBeast, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 4:15pm
The answer is A.
- Social studies - kjkdjfgds, Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 10:42am
the anser is not a it B
- Social studies - Mr. Carol, Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 10:43am
Ms. Sue what's the answer
- Social studies - lame, Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 12:43pm
- Social studies - anonymous , Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 9:50am
the answer is A I just did the quick check
- Social studies - Dj Kalled, Friday, January 15, 2016 at 6:13pm
- Social studies - Noon, Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 2:41am
The answer is a positive
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SS-check my answers plz!!! - 1. A person favoring one side of a political issue...
- spanish - Who forced napoleon bonaparte to abandon plans for an American empire...
- history - Can someone please check my answers? I have to put the sequence in ...
- social studies - Who would most likely make the following statement in ...
- history - Can you check this?: I have to # the order in which they occured. 10-...
- american history - Through what spanish settlement did Zebulon Pike travel?
- Socials Studies - Toussaint Louverture was immortalized in sonnet by the ...
- History - Aaron Burr hated Alexander Hamilton because Hamilton a. doubted Burr's...
- history - What was Napoleon Bonaparte's impact on Europe and on the world? I ...
- Social Studies help needed - 1. Although (s)he was later forced into exile by ...