Posted by Lena on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 12:14am.
Not asking for answers necesarily but I would to know how to approach each question
Mass of pure acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) : .508 g
Dilution Absorbance (a.u.)
Mass of tablet : .380 g
Absorbance read on the Spec 20 : .314 a.u.
Concentration of the solution : 5.42e-4 M
Using reverse dilution, calculate the concentration of the tablet in the 100 mL diluted solution.
Calculate the number of moles in the 100 mL diluted solution.
Calculate the mass (g) in the 100mL diluted solution.
Determine the mass of ASA in 250 mL.
Determine the % of ASA in the tablet.
Determine the number of grains of ASA.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chem Lab Help - I wanted to know if any one has done the Determination of ASA ...
- Chemistry - This is about spectrometry. How would the presence of salicylic acid...
- Chem. - Can you also check this one, Please and thank-you! 23. Acetylsalicylic ...
- Chemistry - This question is based on an experiment to determine the mass of ASA...
- chemistry - Okay, so apparently ASA and FeCl3 form a violet complex and FeCl3 ...
- chemistry - A stock solution was prepared by dissolving exactly 0.4000 g of ...
- Chemistry (Aspirin Synthesis- Unreacted SA - To determine the yield of your ASA ...
- CHEMISTRY-Explanation Please - In the laboratory, 3.50 grams of salicylic acid ...
- CheMistry - A stock solution was prepared by dissolving exactly 0.4000 g of pure...
- Chemistry - A stock solution was prepared by dissolving exactly 0.4000 g of pure...