Posted by sally on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 11:51pm.
what does y=x
math 6th grade - sam, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 11:52pm
does anyone know what y=x is
math 6th grade - Mac, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 11:56pm
Equation of a line that divides the first and third quadrants in half
Being 6 th grade it could be the beginning of function
If x = 1 , then y = 1
If x= 2 , then y = 2
math 6th grade - Patricia, Monday, February 24, 2014 at 8:48pm
math 6th grade - Asuna, Monday, January 26, 2015 at 6:03pm
Well, if y=x, you replace the y with any number, but that number is also used in x.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- 6th grade Reading - Worksheet for An Ant's Life and The Best School Year Ever ...
- Math 6th grade - Does any one know a really good websites for 6th grade math ? I...
- 6th grade math - I need help explaining ratios and proportions to my 6th grader
- math - the chess club has 55 members 22 of them are in 6th grade what percent of...
- 6th Grade Math - I really don't know what to do on this question. If someone ...
- 6th grade - Do you have online readings and questions for my son, who is in 6th ...
- 6th grade math - Yes I am not smarter than a 6th grader. How do I show the math ...
- Good Reads? 6th and 7th grade - Please. I need a list of Non-fiction books ...
- 6th grade science - I recently posted a 6th grade science question at 9:11 p.m. ...