Posted by Amanda on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 11:14pm.
Completely factor the following expressions. Please show work/explain
algebra - v, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 11:24pm
looks like ur trying to pass off ur homework on us...
algebra - Amanda, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 11:28pm
no, the homework was 50 questions, these are just the ones I've tried to do several times and failed miserably at.
algebra - Reiny, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 11:47pm
1. a perfect square --- easy
2. use grouping
3. difference of squares
4. (5x + d)(x - 5d)
5. I see two numbers that when multiplied give me 42 , and when added will give me -17,
Can you see : -14, -3
6. simplify to get a difference of squares
7. ?? all I can see is a common factor of 2
8. take out common factor of 3j, then work on the quadratic
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Can you please help me factor these expressions? Completely factor the...
- algebra - Completely factor the following expressions. 1. 256z^2-4-192z^2+3 2. ...
- algebra - Will you please show me how to completely factor this expression 2a^2c...
- algebra - please help factoring!! 2a^2c^3-14bc^3+32c^3d^2 35g^2+6g-9
- algebra - Please completely factor the expression: 3j^3 -51j^2 + 210j I greatly...
- algebra - How do I completely factor this expression? 256z^2 -4 -192z^2 +3 I ...
- algebra - Would you show me how to completely factor each of the following ...
- algebra - Completely factor: 3j^3 -51j^2 +210j Thank you very much.
- math - completely factor 256z^2-4-192z^2+3
- algebra - Completely factor the following expression.1.) 5c^2-24cd-5d^2