Posted by Amanda on .
Completely factor the following expressions. Please show work/explain
looks like ur trying to pass off ur homework on us...
no, the homework was 50 questions, these are just the ones I've tried to do several times and failed miserably at.
1. a perfect square --- easy
2. use grouping
3. difference of squares
4. (5x + d)(x - 5d)
5. I see two numbers that when multiplied give me 42 , and when added will give me -17,
Can you see : -14, -3
6. simplify to get a difference of squares
7. ?? all I can see is a common factor of 2
8. take out common factor of 3j, then work on the quadratic