Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 6:27pm.
Read the sentences Each sentence contains a word group that can be written as a contraction. Write the contractions
We are going to the museum on Saturday
Who is giving the report
They will never leave the decision to us
He is never going to agree
You would never have known
She will be on time
What is the score
Diego is at the gym
Let us go to the movie today
The committee was not able to agree
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English expression - Write down a sentence in a contraction in each box. Write ...
- English expression - Look at the bingo board. There are nine sentences in nine ...
- English - In 3–5 sentences, write down what you told someone in that ...
- Sign Language - Write your ASL weather report or dialogue in English. Interpret ...
- englis - In 3–5 sentences, write down what you told someone in that conversation...
- English - Are these complex sentences???? =/ help. 1. Although my friend did not...
- English - Reach each group of sentences. Two of the sentences are punctuated ...
- English Expressions - Let's play the bingo game. Look at the big bingo board. ...
- English Expression - Using each card in Group A and Group B, let's play the "...
- English - 1. Put two scrambled word pieces together and make one complete word. ...