Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 6:20pm.
Read each phrase. On the line rewrite the phrase to correct the mistake. Use correct;y a possessive indefinite pronoun or a possessive personal pronoun
everyones' share in the prize
my's role in the winnings
each ones part in the success
his's effort to do well
their's best idea
dollar bill is hers'
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Identify the choice that best describes the CAPITALIZED word for ...
- English - Identify the choice that best describes the underlined word. 1.) ...
- writing - Is this correct possessive pronoun? My brother owes money and he ...
- Com/155 - Can someone tell me if this is the correct use of pronouns? My ...
- COM/155 - aRE THESE CORRECT? My brother owes me money and HE refuses to pay me...
- Possessive pronoun english - Which of the following sentences contains a ...
- english - Which sentence contains the correct form of the possessive pronoun?
- English - Identify the world in bold type. Do you know someone who can fix a ...
- English - Identify the word in bold type. Do you know someone who can fix a lamp...
- English - Identify the word in bold type. THIS is the dog I was telling you ...