Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 6:06pm.
Read the sentences Then rewrite each possessive noun correcting its use of the apostrophe
Moms' purse is on the hall table
The witnesses's testimony convicted him
The original solo designers' plans are the best
Two womens' jackets were left on the bus
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 6:16pm
All are correct. -:)
English - Jerald, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 6:18pm
The fifteen artist's show was well attended
The judges's decision seemed harsh
That stores' hours are ten to nine
The four kitten's mother is a purebred
The pianos' condition is poor
the hamsters's cages need to be cleaned
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 6:22pm
These are not clear. We can't tell whether it's one or more judges or one or more stores. Ask your teacher about them.
Your other answers are correct.
English - Jerald, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 6:24pm
Okay thank you
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 6:25pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Please Help- English - The ______________ gave their names and addresses to ...
- English (Proofreading) - Rewrite this paragraph adding or correcting the ...
- Grammar - Write three sentences that use an apostrophe correctly. One sentence ...
- english -I NEED HELP AGAIN - Almost _________ work would be better than ...
- Transcription - I'm on the fence about apostrophe or not in the following ...
- English - In these two sentences, I'm not sure where to put the apostrophe to ...
- grammar - Nouns Use the following categories to identify each noun: concrete ...
- Critical thinking - I need to explain how this argument could be constructed as ...
- a question - All things considered,_____ not a bad day. its or it's "It's" is a ...
- Critical thinking - I posted this question earlier but I still need help with ...