Posted by Vershawn on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 4:48pm.
Look at the numbers 13, 15, 19, 25,.... Describe the pattern and how can you find the next tow numbers.
- Problem Solving: Writing to Explain - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 4:50pm
13 + 2 = 15
15 + 4 = 19
19 + 6 = 25
What pattern do you see? What do you think the next numbers are?
- Problem Solving: Writing to Explain - olivia, Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 7:32pm
how do you order least to greatest for fraction 3/12 1/6 and 1/3
- Problem Solving: Writing to Explain - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 9:00pm
The shape to the rigth is a rectangle.how can you use the information shown to find its perimeter?
- Problem Solving: Writing to Explain - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 8:17pm
Human usually have 20 baby teeth which are replaced by 32 adult eat raw said he has lost 620 if I just baby teeth right the fractions equal equivalent to this number explain how you came up with fractions
- Problem Solving: Writing to Explain - pamella bernal, Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at 5:40pm
Humans have 20 baby teeth, which are replaced 32 adult teeth.raul said he lost 6/8 of his baby teeth.write two factions equivalent to this number.Expain how you came up with the fractions.
- Problem Solving: Writing to Explain - Yftfgj, Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 5:17pm
- Liberty Elementary - Shakera jackson, Monday, November 2, 2015 at 4:12pm
problem solving writing to explain 13 15 19 25
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - look at the numbers below describe the pattern 75, 74,72,69,65, what is ...
- math - describe the pattern then find the missing numbers _, _,27,38, 49, 60 I ...
- math patterning - Look over the following sequence of numbers. What are the next...
- Math - Use inductive reasoning to describe the pattern. Then find the next two ...
- math - I have finished all my homework but I have one problem that I cannot ...
- math - What is the pattern to this sequence? 1,3,4,7,11,18,29 I figured it was ...
- math - determine the next three numbers in this pattern: 2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,...
- Maths - I will be thank full to u in solving the below problem. The sum of two ...
- MATH - the numbers below are Fibonacci numbers. 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,... ...
- Problem solving - Look at the number 13,15,19,25 Describe the pattern.