Posted by L0vleyLayna on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 12:35pm.
The president was pressured to declare war on Great Britain by the....?
I want to say either Barbary Pirates or Prophet (mostly Prophet), but I honestly have no idea.
- Social Studies 8 - L0velyLayna, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 12:38pm
I misspelled my name. Ohweeelll.
- Social Studies 8 - L0velyLayna, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 12:40pm
Never mind! It's War Hawks!
- Social Studies 8 - FHueJTbZe, Monday, March 4, 2013 at 10:55am
Magnets are good for the younger cdeihrln, the project can answer a question like: Do magnets attract all types of metal? Then your experiment can expose different metals to a magnet and record finds.Bug behavior is also a good one, and easy. Do worms react differently to different colors of light? Do cockroaches favor a direction of escape? And, don't forget the good old standbys like a model volcano or a homemade compass, sundial, magnet .
- Social Studies 8 - connections student, Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 6:26pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - When did the U.S negotiate a deal with the Barbary pirates?
- social studies - Hi, one question??!!: 4. Who urged Native Americans to return ...
- relgion - for religion class we just finished learning about the life of the ...
- History of Muslims - 1)what is the reason for the battle of uhud? 2)why did ...
- English - Read the following sentence: Moses was a hebrew prophet and led his ...
- US History - How did James Monroe and Robert Livingston affect Jefferson's ...
- social studies - Who may declare war? A.President B.Entire Congress C.House of ...
- Social Studies - 1. In the civil War, for the first time, thousands of Women ...
- world his - what was the reason the prophet Muhammad forbid pictures to be made ...
- U.S/history AP - he War of 1812- also called the second war of American ...