Posted by Knights on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 11:33am.
The diagonals of a trapezoid are perpendicular and have lengths 8 and 10. Find the length of the median of the trapezoid.
I don't get it... i got as far as the area is 40, and m (median) times the height is 40 as well... please help!
PLEASE HELP geometry trapezoid problem please help - Steve, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 3:32pm
well, you're almost there.
mh = 40
m = (8+10)/2 = 9
h = 40/9
PLEASE HELP geometry trapezoid problem please help - Knights, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 5:20pm
THANKS ALOT STEVE THANKS ALOT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!
PLEASE HELP geometry trapezoid problem please help - hi, Friday, May 2, 2014 at 11:50pm
The solution is incorrect. 8 and 10 are the diagonals of the trapezoid, not the sides. The solution is far more complex.
PLEASE HELP geometry trapezoid problem please help - Herro, Monday, July 28, 2014 at 4:41pm
answer is sqrt41 :D
PLEASE HELP geometry trapezoid problem please help - hi, Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 8:57pm
but how did u get sqrt41 using similar triangles and finding the area of the triangles inside the trapezoid?
Economic of assessment - Fezile dube, Friday, May 6, 2016 at 12:09pm
What are the cost and consequences of providing the subsidies and welfare
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry - The diagonals of a trapezoid are perpendicular and have lengths 8 and...
- Math could you help this is kinda hard and urgent - The diagonals of a trapezoid...
- Math - If you solve this you are officially amazing! "The diagonals of a ...
- fd - a trapezoid abcd has parallel sides ab and dc of lengths 8 and 22. If both ...
- geometry - The trapezoids are similar. The area of the smaller trapezoid is 564m...
- math - The formula for the area of a trapezoid is A=1/2h(b1+b2) were h is the ...
- Geometry - I have four questions: 1. The area of trapezoid ABCD is 60. One base ...
- Calculus - SOS...help!!! please email me at 969e221 at g mail. com here is the ...
- GEOMETRY HELPPPPP MEEEE PLEASSEEEEE!!! - Find the lengths of the diagonals of ...
- geometry - An isosceles trapezoid has base angles equal to 45 and bases of ...