Posted by Amy on Monday, December 3, 2012 at 9:34pm.
I need to draw a Lewis Dot Structure for each ion or molecule:
- Lewis Dot Structure? - DrBob222, Monday, December 3, 2012 at 9:52pm
We can't draw these on this forum; however you can google each (example: lewis dot structure PO43-) and find mos of them.
- Lewis Dot Structure? - Jayden, Monday, December 3, 2012 at 9:59pm
I am unable to draw the label for CN, I tried to make a triple bond between C and N, then place two electrons for each, but I was incorrect.
- Lewis Dot Structure? - DrBob222, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 12:19am
I drew the CN^- above. It shows the triple bond as three sets of a pair of electrons. Note the - sign at the top as a superscript.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- CHEMISTRY - What is the Lewis dot structure for the HYDRIDE ion? A)H:- B)H+ C)H...
- Chemistry - To draw the lewis dot structure of H3COH3, Do I need to rearrange ...
- Chemistry - Identify the true statement about Lewis structures. Select all the ...
- Science - Draw the Lewis structure for N2H2, a neutral molecule.
- chemsitry - What is the formal charge on each of the atoms in the Lewis ...
- ap chem - consider the molecules PF3 and PF5. b]is the PF3 molecule polar or is ...
- Chemistry - How do you draw a lewis dot structure of s3o
- Chemistry - is the lewis dot structure and a electron dot diagram the same thing...
- Chemistry - What is the Lewis dot structure for Carbon tetrabromide and what is ...
- 11th grade Chemistry - How to draw a Lewis dot structure....