December 1, 2015
Post a New Question
Monday, December 3, 2012
Actual train size 40 feet gives a model size of 3 inches which scale was used?
pre algebra -
, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 12:14pm
3 inches = .25 feet
.25/40 = 1/?
Answer this Question
math (8th grade)
- The length of each piece in a model train railroad built on ...
Pre-Algebra 7th Grade
- I need help with this problem: Suppose you design a ...
- the scale drawing of a model is 3 inches which equals 10 feet what is the...
algebra and geometry
- On a floor plan, a room measures 2 inches by 5 inches. If...
- John's car is 13 feet long. He is making a model that is of the ...
- the ratio of the model to the actual size is 1in 85 ft estimate ...
7th grade math Ms. Sue please help I have no idea!
- #10 On a blueprint, 1 inch...
Math 6 scale math
- A model of a rail road station has a scale of 1 inch equals ...
- hey everyone can you guys please answer these 5 questions or 3 or 2 how ...
- A model train is a scale model created from actual measurements. The ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.