Posted by Jerald on Monday, December 3, 2012 at 8:43pm.
Read each sentence. Then underline each term that calls for italics
The twins like to watch Tomas & Friends
Thomas & Friends?
This book, The Higher Power of Lucky, won an award, and it is a good read.
The higher Power of Lucky?
Do you mean course or coarse?
course or coarse?
My older sister is reading a long poem Paradise Lost, in her college class.
I bought Dad an album, The Road to Ensenada, for his Birthday.
The Road to Ensenada?
English - Writeacher, Monday, December 3, 2012 at 9:12pm
1, 2, 4, and 5 are fine.
English - Jerald, Monday, December 3, 2012 at 9:16pm
course course? Only underline those 2 and leave out the or?
English - Writeacher, Monday, December 3, 2012 at 10:05pm
Yes, leave out the "or" and spell the second one right!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade English Ms. Sue ASAP please - Questions 1 and 2 correspond to “Amigo ...
- English - I will distribute a sheet of paper to each of you. Then you should ...
- English - I left oout the following sentences. Thank you very much. From your ...
- English - Identify the sentence that contains NO errors in punctuation or use of...
- English - Identify the underline potions following sentence The children built a...
- English - 1. He read the book in 5 days. 2. He read the book after 5 days. 3. He...
- english - can you corect if there is mistake i read this book two or four ...
- english - I would like ur opinion on the book that I should read,,, should I ...
- English - 1. After you read the three friends' self-introductory passages, ...
- English - Posted by English on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 7:26pm. 1. You can ...