May 29, 2016
Post a New Question
pre cal verifying identities
Monday, December 3, 2012
how do I verify?? sin(x)+cos3(x)=sin(x)-3cos(x)+4cos^(3)x
Answer This Question
Pre-Cal (verifying trig identities)
- How would you verify the identity? sin^1/...
- Solve the equation for solutions in the interval 0<=theta<...
- Verify the identities. Cos^2x - sin^2x = 2cos^2x - 1 When ...
verifying trigonometric identities
- How do I do these problems? Verify the ...
- Prove the identities 1. cos3Ɵ + cos Ɵ = 4cos^Ɵ - 2 cos ...
- Verify the identities. 1.) SIN[(π/2)-X]/COS[(π/2)-X]=...
- how do i verify these? 1-sin^2B 1. ----------- = csc^2B-sec^2B sin^2Bcos...
Mathematics - Trigonometric Identities
- Let y represent theta Prove: 1 + 1/tan^...
- I did post it wrong. sin(4x)/sin(x)=4cos(x)cos(2x). Verify the identity, ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help