Posted by Jerald on Monday, December 3, 2012 at 7:31pm.
B-Checks and Balances
C-Commander in Chief
G-House of Representative
Advises the president and its members must be approved by the legislative branch
Has the power to consider treaties with foregin countries
Title the president has over the military
Has the power to introduce government spending bills
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - A-Cabinet B-Checks and Balances C-Commander in Chief D-...
- social studies 8th - 1. Which is an example of checks and balances? (1 point) ...
- social studies - What are some similarities between the government created by ...
- social studies - ARticle 3 deals with A. The executive branch B. The legislative...
- govenment - The government set up by the Articles of Confederation had a. no ...
- Social Studies - I think I know what the legislative branch, the executive ...
- American National Government - How does the other branches of government "check...
- social studies - A power that the executive branch has over the legislative ...
- government - The Constitutional priciples of seperation of powers and checks and...
- AP GOVT - Where in the constitution (in the first 3 articles) can you find 'a ...