Posted by Laruen on Monday, December 3, 2012 at 7:12pm.
- Health 8R - help! - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 3, 2012 at 7:14pm
Abstinence is not doing something. Abstinence from alcohol, for instance, is not drinking anything alcoholic.
- Health 8R - help! - Laruen , Monday, December 3, 2012 at 7:28pm
- Health 8R - help! - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 3, 2012 at 8:19pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- health & biology - why is abstinence the main focus of STD prevention education?
- Health - It ask me describe the 3 elements of Health i got all but one and it ...
- Health as a Social Institution - 1) What do you think Canadians can learn from ...
- Health And Physical Education - Identify a common defense mechanism that ...
- Health - Could you help me define these skils: communication, teamwork, ...
- health - please define: Emotional Health
- Health - How does society define health
- critical sthinking - what kinds of supporting paragraphs-examples , details , ...
- Public health Administration - Design a PowerPoint presentation (6-8 slides) in ...
- Health - Identify and define the causes of mental disorders