Posted by Jerald on Monday, December 3, 2012 at 6:37pm.
B-Checks and Balances
C-Commander in Chief
G-House of Representative
1. A system in which no one government branch has too much power
A tool the legislative branch has to remove the President or a Supreme Court justice
Made up of the President, Vice president, and heads of government agencies and departments
Made up of 100 members-two from each state
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - A-Cabinet B-Checks and Balances C-Commander in Chief D-...
- social studies 8th - 1. Which is an example of checks and balances? (1 point) ...
- socialstudies - 1. Which is an example of checks and balances? The constitution ...
- American Government - 12. Read this excerpt from the U.S. Constitution. To ...
- American Government - 12. Read this excerpt from the U.S Constitution. To ...
- history - 12. Read this excerpt from the U.S. Constitution. To declare War, ...
- social studies - What are some similarities between the government created by ...
- American Government - Which statement best explains the oversight function of ...
- social studies - Which of the following actions is a check by the legislative ...
- govenment - The government set up by the Articles of Confederation had a. no ...