Are they right?
I think they are all right but i want to make sure. Please Someone answer!
Please!!!!!!!! It is is due.
Help i need this done in 5 min
1.the railroads and photography
4.Sigmund Freud and Albert Einstein
7. improvisation, syncopation, and blue notes
Are these answers right??????????
ARE THESE ANSWERS RIGHT?????
there all right I just finished
no a lot of them are wrong
I have no clue who to trust.. I need them to and can't figure out which ones are right!
GAHHH!! What are the right answerrs!
Oh my okay they were mostly all wrong! I am not using these sites again.. Wow.. Just got a 70%.. I am gonna say screw thiss..!
yep they were mostly wrong. I checked with my study guide from my art book. WAYY wrong.
These are all right i got 20/20
These are all right i got 20/20
ARE THESE REALLY RIGHT?!?!?!
NO!! MOST OF THEM ARE WRONG!
"Your Welcome" was right!
Ok were they all right or not very important
1. These two technological advancements of the Industrial Revolution helped lead to the development of Impressionism. (1 point)
the railroads and the printing press
the railroads and photography
photography and electric lighting
the automobile and electric lighting
2. According to linear perspective, people and objects appear to get____________________ in the distance. (1 point)
3. These angled lines are used in linear perspective to show that objects are increasing and decreasing in size.
ArtJ.02.02_twopointdrawing (1 point)
4. These two people made scientific contributions to the development of Surrealism. (1 point)
Albert Einstein and Mary Cassatt
Albert Einstein and Salvador Dali
Sigmund Freud and Salvador Dali
Sigmund Freud and Albert Einstein
5. This part of the brain is active during sleep. (1 point)
6. The Harlem Renaissance took place during this time period. (1 point)
7. These are the important characteristics of jazz. (1 point)
improvisation, color, and red notes
syncopation, shapes, and blue notes
syncopation, color, and red notes
improvisation, syncopation, and blue notes
8. This art principle is used by artists to help create a feeling of music in visual art. (1 point)
9. This term describes Buddhist cosmic diagrams. An example is shown below.
ArtJ.02_mandala (1 point)
10. This is the name of the Hindu god known to children as the elephant god.
11. This is the name of the sacred text of Islam. (1 point)
12. This occurs when musicians make up what they play as they're playing it. (1 point)
13. This is where orthogonal lines appear to come together and disappear. (1 point)
For questions 14–20, select true or false based on the statement.
14. Orthogonal lines are diagonal in linear perspective, but parallel in the real world. (1 point)
15. Islamic painting is known for its realistic portrayal of Allah and the face of the prophet. (1 point)
16. Historical artworks are always fictionalized. (1 point)
17. Buddhist prayer flags are taken down once the prayer has been answered. (1 point)
18. Industrialization and World War I played a role in the development of Surrealism. (1 point)
19. This painting is an example of Impressionism.
ArtJ.02.06_DaliPersistence (1 point)
20. Jazz originated in New Orleans, Louisiana. (1 point)
I just got a 100. Your welcome was right. Trust me
^^ Your welcome's answers are 100% right, for anybody who is reading this.
Your welcomes answers are right Thank You Anon and your welcome
Your Welcome s Answer's are all right. Just got 20/20
language art CHECK - Will somebody please check this for me and see if i used ...
English - procedure: Formative Test Now. let's check how well you can use the ...
art - One of the primary consequences of the Council of Trent in art and ...
Art - Can you please check these two sentences, Writeacher? Thank you. 1) Each ...
art - select two works of art from any ancient culture. Using the terminology ...
Art - Can you please check these two sentences? Thank you. 1) Why did the doctor...
english - In my examination, I come across following one word substitutes. I ...
Algebra-Please check - Please check- sqrt of 2x + 15 = x Answers: -5.3 -3.5 -3 5...
Art - Art to inspire hope is called A.spiritual art. B.watercolor art. C....
art - The Metropolitan Museum of Art The Louvre Museum The Smithsonian ...