Posted by Steve Plzzz Help now !! on Monday, December 3, 2012 at 3:05pm.
The ladders shown below are standing against the wall at the same angle. How high up the wall does the longer ladder go? (All measurements are in feet.)
The pair of polygons is similar. Find the value of x.
Use a proportion to find the missing side length in the following similar figures.
x = 4.5 m
x = 18 m
x = 8 m
x = 2.25 m
Us a a proportion to find the missing side length in the following similar figures.
x = 28 cm
x = 30.8 cm
x = 6.4 cm
x = 19 cm
The triangles below are similar figures. Use a proportion to find the length of x.
- math (incomplete) - PsyDAG, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 12:57pm
We do not have access to your figures.
- math - Anonymous, Friday, November 7, 2014 at 11:58pm
A C D B A
- math - Amanda Fire, Monday, May 11, 2015 at 11:54am
are you sure @Anonymous
- math - Mariana, Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 3:09pm
Ok, your very rude @none of your concern!
- math - Awesome, Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 9:56am
Well then none of your concern :P
- math - I really don't like math, Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 12:09pm
dang it what was the answers
- math - Hotline Bling, Monday, November 30, 2015 at 1:52pm
It is B C A B B
I got 100
- math - Keke is Smart, Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 2:37pm
@Hotline Bling is correct I just did it thank you
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math help please!!!!! - The ladders shown below are standing against a wall at ...
- MATH - Two extension ladders are leaning at the same angle against a verticl ...
- Math 9 - 2 extension ladders are leaning at the same angle against a vertical ...
- Math - Two ladders are the same distance from the base of a wall. The longer ...
- Math - A ladder is two feet longer than the height of a certain wall. When the ...
- advanced algebra quartic - leaning ladders- a nasty quartic Two ladders leaning ...
- Math - a ladders 20m long touch a wall at height of 10m find the angel made by ...
- Math - A 13 foot ladder is leaning against a vertical wall. The distance from ...
- College Alegebra - a 23 foot ladder is placed against a vertical wall of a ...
- Math - A 15-foot ladder is placed against a vertical wall of a building, with ...