Posted by deborah on Monday, December 3, 2012 at 2:56pm.
Use cross products to see if each pair of ratios forms a proportion. Replace each box with = or ≠.
seven-fifths and fifteen-tenths (
six-eighths and fifteen-twentieths
Solve each problem.
two-thirds equals twelve over x
x = 18
x = 12
x = 36
x = 8
six-elevenths equals eighty-four over x
x = 40
x = 120
x = 254
x = 154
twenty-two miles over fifty-five hours equals twelve miles over h hours
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade math Ms.Sue please! - Use cross products to see if each pair of ratios...
- Algebra - 1.Simplify x/7x+x^2 A.1/7+x;where x≠-7 B.1/7x;where x≠0 C....
- Math - Sarah is simplifying the rational expression 3x + 6 ----------- 3x She ...
- Math 9th grade - x^2 + 5x +6/ x^2 - 3x -10 How do I do this? Is it asking me to ...
- Math - Use cross products to see if each pair of ratios forms a proportion. ...
- MATH I - x^2 + 5x +6/ x^2 - 3x -10 How do I do this? Is it asking me to divide...
- Math vectors - Verify using an example that a(b+c) is not equal to ab+ac. (This ...
- Algebra - 1. Simplify the rational expression State any excluded values. 7x-14/...
- Algebra - Please can someone help me. 1.Simplify x/7x+x^2 A.1/7+x;where x≠...
- Math - Which ratios does NOT form a proportion? 1. 24/96 , 27/108 2. 17/102 , 12...