Posted by maryam on .
HELPPPP!!!! This is a lab, and i need help with the equations please!! Thank you !!
Heat of fusion data table :
Mass of foam cup = 3.57g
Mass of foam cup + warm water = 104.58g
Mass of foam cup + warm water + melted ice = 129.1g
Temperature of warm water = 37 degrees celcius.
Temperature of solution after melting of ice = 15 degrees celcius.
1. Calculate the heat released by the warm water
2. Calculate the heat absorbed by the melted water heating up to the final temperature
3. Calculate the heat absorbed in the ice melting
4. Calculate the heat of fusion.
5. Perform an error analysis on your value, including absolute error and relative error.