Posted by Nicole on Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 10:20pm.
I am looking for the queen's dream in Aeschylus' Persians;what was interpreted as and the meaning of it
English-Help! - Nicole, Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 10:57pm
Anyone? I can't write my paper without this info
English - Writeacher, Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 10:58pm
Read widely and take good notes.
English-Help!!!! - Nicole, Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 11:46pm
thanks I did that but was not very successful
English - Writeacher, Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 9:05am
Did you search for queen's dream persians aeschylus?
Did you use http://scholar.google.com ?
How many different things did you try when you searched? Only one??
English-Help!!!! - Nicole, Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 12:29pm
No I did not try scholar in google I forgot about it will try now
I tried many been working on this for three weeks
And I wouldn't be asking if I only tried one! Please don't assume and Thank you
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Read the following excerpt from Mercurio’s monologue about Queen Mab...
- English - Queen Elizabeth II came to Korea on April 21st, 1999. 1. Queen ...
- English Check please - in a dream within a dream which phrase is a context clue ...
- english - Part 1 Read each of the following sets of sentences and combine them ...
- LA - Choose the option that best completes the multi-draft reading process for ...
- LA - In these lines from "A Dream Within a Dream," the speaker dreams of holding...
- English - Posted by English on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 7:26pm. 1. You can ...
- English - Which of the following is the best paraphrase of the line, “What ...
- English - 1. I am looking for a dress to wear to the meeting. 2. I am looking ...
- english - 4. Satisfaction is given to Mitty in his last daydream by he thinking ...